Would you like to stay on a working coffee farm, relax in an out-of-Africa style cottage with stunning views of the Mbulu Highlands and the Ngorongoro Crater and forest, tour our farms and taste our coffees?
Then Welcome to Buffalo Ridge!
Buffalo Ridge is a charming out-of-Africa style, self-catering house and the perfect place to relax and unwind pre or post safari or for a weekend getaway. It is located on our working coffee farm in Oldeani, Karatu - approximately two and a half hours' drive from Arusha, Tanzania and 30 minutes' drive from the gate of the Ngorongoro Crater. We will organise tours of our farms and coffee tastings and provide expert advice on how to make the best cup of coffee.
Buffalo Ridge's amenities:
- 3 ensuite bedrooms that comfortably sleep 7 people
- A fully equipped kitchen with a solar fridge and gas cooker
- Open plan living/dining room with fire place and plenty of wood
- Veranda with spectacular views of the Mbulu Highlands
- Huge garden with a wonderful variety of flowers
- Hot water supplied by a kuni boiler
- Cleaning staff
- Security guard
- All linen, towels, kitchen appliances etc.
- Chef at an additional cost
Google Road Map
Google Satelite Map
Rates for the whole house - self catering
USD 200 PER NIGHT
If meals and drinks are required they will be charged separately.
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Ngorongoro Crater - 30 minutes' drive.
- Manyara National Park - 45 minutes' drive.
- Tarangire National Park - 120 minutes' drive.
- Engaruka Escarpement.
- The Hadzabe Tribe of Lake Eyasi - one of the few hunter and gather tribes remaining.
- Roman Catholic church - Mbulu Highlands.
- Hiking trails on the farm.
- Bird watching.